RULES FOR TARDE VERY IMPORTANT RULE FOR TRADE
• Select a Script and/ or Multiple Scripts of your Choice.
• Maintain Sufficient Margin in the a/c to trade.
• Trade all the tips that you get from us in that Script through out the month.
• Before entering the tip, first observe what the market does at that level. If proper entry is taken
according to the tip, don’t put the stop loss immediately. Many times, market will come into your
favor immediately after you enter the trade. If it comes in your favor, then keep the stop loss at
the breakeven level and then wait for the Target 1. If the market does not come in your favor
immediately, wait for some time and then by looking at the market situation, place your stop loss
near the level suggested by us (you may need to modify the stop loss as per your need).
• You can Book profit at Target 1 and if it goes ahead of the target 1 level, then again enter the
trade with stop loss above target 1 level and then you can do the same procedure as in step no 4
for target 2 level.
• Do not switch from one Script to another even if 2-3 times stop loss gets triggered. This will
help you to take complete benefit of the tips through out the month. If you switch the Script after
few stop losses, Due to bad luck, the previous Scripts may start giving profit and unfortunately
you might have switched to other.