1. The Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 11.66 points.
2. The S&P 500 was up 1.45 points.
3. The Nasdaq Composite was up 16.05 points.
4. US factory activity index rises to record high in June – Markit
5. US current account deficit rises to 14-year high in the first quarter.
6. Asian markets struggled for direction in Thursday morning.
7. SGX Nifty indicate a cautious opening for the index in India with a 19 points gain.
8. FIIs net bought shares worth Rs 3,156.53 crore.
9. DIIs net purchased shares worth Rs 1,317.20 crore.
10. India VIX closed at 15.3650.
11. F&O ban for June 24: Vodafone Idea, and Sun TV Network
12. Results on June 24: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, Ashok Leyland, Allied Computers International, Bodal Chemicals, CL Educate, Deep Industries, Everest Kanto Cylinder, Essar Shipping, Future Supply Chain Solutions, Mishra Dhatu Nigam, Mudra Financial Services, PTC India, South India Paper Mills, Sundaram Multi Pap, Take Solutions, Thangamayil Jewellery, and West Coast Paper Mills.
13. NIFTY July Series Support at 15650 and Resistance at 15850.